POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fibonacci Stones (142KB) : Re: Fibonacci Stones (142KB) Server Time
28 Apr 2024 16:51:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fibonacci Stones (142KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 7 Sep 2000 19:34:52
Message: <39B824DB.21B298CA@online.no>
Alf Peake wrote:

> I like that one Tor. I'm jealous.

Thank you. - And I'm glad you are jealous =)

> Now, if you scale the blobs larger as they move outwards, and increase
> distance from center after each blob, pow(radius,??), then this would
> be what I would have liked to achieve.

Maybe I need to have a look at your code once
more, because I'm not sure if I understand correctly
what you describe above.

> I can do this with spheres but your antiblobs would give a more
> realistic
> result and avoids the spheres intersecting :)
> I must find time to play with your AntiBlob macro.

Have fun !

(The math in this macro may need some adjusting,
and I'll look into that a day when I'm in math-mode. :)

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom
http://www.crosswinds.net/~tok/tokrays.html